Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thank heavens for happy people! Climate justice has a friendly face.

So Jimmy's Fleshy Roman Matron and I moseyed our way down to Connecticut two weekends ago, impressing our rides with our articulate grownup vocabulary. We can make poop sound like it has a lot of syllables.  The reason for our journey was The Pricing Carbon conference, the reason for our drooling was James Hansen. However, once we got there, we were absolutely delighted by the presence of this man. James Handley was so refreshing! The smile on his face sparkled in the lecture hall filled with stuffy prudish types. Sadly I didn't get to go to his workshop but I have found out some encouraging information about him. He works for the Carbon Tax Center as a lawyer and his blog says he makes music on the side... He should make music on my bed. I hope he knows how to play percussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment